Hi! I’m Joana. Books has always been a constant in my life ever since I was little. To get to know me better, I’ve decided to make these like/don’t like lists with random facts about me.
Things I LIKE:
- Cooking healthy dishes, using lots of spices when I cook: cinnamon, cumin, paprika, turmeric
- All kinds of plants
- Board games, cross stitching and drawing. Puzzles too!
- Movies and TV series (currently watching Virgin River on Netflix)
- Long walks, being in nature, skiing, tennis, home workouts, salsa dancing
- Trains, travelling by trains, exploring new places
- Food shopping, book shopping
- Going out for lunch (dinners are overrated), but breakfast is my favourite meal of the day
- A book that I particularly like? The Harry Potter series. #Always
- Favourite film/TV series? Interstellar & Friends.
- Perfection, organising and putting labels on everything. According to my sister, I’m best described as a hybrid between Sheldon Cooper (from The Big Bang Theory TV series) and Adrian Monk (from the Monk TV series). Oh, I’m also Ross from Friends.
Things I DON’T LIKE:
- Buying clothes, (un)packing suitcases
- Dogs (I have a phobia)
- Birds and anything with feathers
- Inconsiderate, rude, super loud and noisy people, as well as nosy
- Hot weather
It is nice to (virtually) meet you!
If you want to drop me a message about a book, a collaboration, or if you have a question, you can do so at firstname.lastname@example.org.